The Safety and Leadership Dimensions “Safety & Leadership News” eNews features the latest safety news, thinking, tips and advice.
- Need some time-out from the news? Take a virtual break in nature
- Undertaking a COVID-19 Risk Assessment for your workplace
- Which mask works best? People filmed coughing and sneezing to find out
- Program spotlight – BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (now superseded)
- What you need to know about Workplace Manslaughter becoming law in Victoria
- 7 tips for keeping your remote working team safe and engaged
- Your opportunity to influence the future of the Australian forest industry!
- Safe Work Australia industry-specific COVID-19 information for workplaces
- Interactive online WHS program
- Why self-paced online training isn’t for everyone and how we do it differently
- 4 Leadership mistakes you may be making
- 5 tips for working successfully with subcontractors
- NEW! Learn subcontractor management. 1-day live online program
- WHS Learner Profile: Kevin Walker
Edition 2 – Click to read full eNews >>
- Dreamworld Coroner finds leadership culpable
- Qantas safety video a trip down aviation memory lane
- Which industries have the highest rates of work-related harassment and bullying claims?
- What happens in an unsafe work environment? (Video)
SUBSCRIBE TO SAFETY & LEADERSHIP DIMENSIONS NEWS!
More from our blog
Train your staff at home with LDN Interactive (LDN-i) – helping organisations train and develop staff while isolated
Safety Dimensions, Leadership Dimensions & Workplace Dimensions programs are now available through a facilitator-led, real-time, interactive training environment – via computer. We don’t offer pre-recorded online programs – just the same experience of our...
How can parents and carers manage the questions, fears and concerns from children about COVID-19? We’ve put together some ideas, videos and a free downloadable resource for kids under 7 to help. With the world in the grip of the COVID-19 response, parents and carers...
How can leaders make things feel as normal as possible to support ‘business as usual’ when we’re certainly not in a ‘business as usual’ environment? So here we are at the beginning of a seismic disruption to workplaces all around the world with the COVID-19 response....
On February 28, 2020, Safe Work Australia released the 2019 ‘Psychosocial health and safety and bullying in Australian workplaces’ annual statement. Psychosocial health is the physical, mental and social state of a person. The nationally accepted definition of...
In this brief video, Simon Sinek looks at what a psychologically safe work environment looks like and what happens to people when we don't create a safe place at work. People need to feel safe enough to share their honest feelings with the confidence that their bosses...
The new Qantas in-flight safety video ‘A Century of Safety’ spans 10 decades and showcases some of the moments that have made Qantas the world’s safest airline. The video takes passengers on a trip down memory lane, recreating the aircraft , uniforms and music from...
On 25 October 2016, a tragic incident occurred on the Thunder River Rapids Ride (TRRR) at Dreamworld Theme Park, claiming four lives. The 30-year-old TRRR ride was a water based family orientated ‘moderate thrill ride’ where patrons simulated white water...
The National Centre for Vocational Education Research surveyed graduates of our nationally recognised Vocational Education and Training (VET) programs. This report provides a summary of the outcomes of students who completed nationally recognised VET programs during...
For many, 2020 has been a rough start to the year. With the horrific bushfires in Australia and fear of the spread of Coronavirus globally and locally, many workplaces are dealing with staff directly or indirectly impacted by trauma emanating from these events. Some...