Guided Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is a simple, standardised way to achieve a full qualification when your experience and job role already demonstrates competence.
We offer an individual-guided RPL process for these nationally accredited programs:
Our guided RPL Process has been developed to address our clients’ need to provide a seamless option for employees wishing to undertake RPL for VET qualifications. The process is suitable for employees whose workplace experience and regular duties see them undertaking tasks that meet the requirements of the unit(s) of competency.
Safety Dimensions commits to providing as much support to the participant in order to make the process more user-friendly and effective than a regular RPL process. Through the additional coaching built into this process, participants will be assisted in consolidating their existing skills.
This process is time efficient
- The Guided RPL Process ensures the evidence is gathered and submitted in a timely manner, ensuring completion.
- Safety Dimensions will complete as much of the administrative paperwork as possible for the participant, ensuring time demands on the candidate are minimised.
This process still ensures excellent learning outcomes and is cost-effective
- Only people who can provide satisfactory evidence will be deemed competent, ensuring that all people who undertake the Guided RPL Process have the same level of knowledge and skills as those attending classroom programs.
- With Safety Dimensions undertaking a gap analysis and providing a list of evidence requirements, the time investment required from the participant is decreased ensuring little downtime on the job.
- Up to 3 sessions of evidence coaching at no additional cost are included.
Providing a detailed and up-to-date CV and Job Description is the first part of the Guided RPL Process. These 2 documents will be used by the Safety Dimensions assessors to undertake a detailed gap analysis and form the basis of the evidence required to complete the process. Accurate and up-to-date documents can reduce the amount of additional evidence needed.
For more information on the guided RPL process:
Call us on 03 9510 0477 or email [email protected]